Exam Results 2017
Students in Years 11
Thursday 24 August: GCSE Results Day
GCSE results will be available from 9:30am in the Foyer at school.
Results will be given out confidentially to each individual and senior staff will be available to consult with pupils and parents during the morning. Those students who wish to receive their results by post must bring a stamped addressed envelope to the Examinations Office before the end of term. Alternatively, if pupils wish to receive their results by email or arrange for someone else to collect them on their behalf then they must send an email to that effect to the Examinations Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) from their school email account before the respective Results Day.
Advent Term 2017
- Staff Inset: Monday 4 and Tuesday 5 September
- Pupil Induction: Wednesday 6 September. NB/ ALL students starting in The Prep (Year 6), Years 7, 10 and LVI (Year 12) also due in School all day. Pupils NEW to Years 8 and 9 should also attend.
- Starts: Thursday 7 September
- Foundation Day: Friday 13 October (half day)
- Half term: Monday 16 - Friday 20 October
- Finishes: Friday 15 December (half day)
Lent Term 2018
- Staff Inset: Monday 8 January
- Entrance Exam: Tuesday 9 January
- Starts: Wednesday 10 January
- Half term: 12 - 16 February
- Finishes: Friday 23 March (full day)
Trinity Term 2018
- Starts: Monday 16 April
- Half term: Monday 28 May - Friday 1 June
- Finishes: Friday 6 July (half day)